P.O. Box 6015
300 S. Providence
Columbia, MO 65205
Type the following questions, numbered and in order, then answer them using no more than five pages total. The five pages must be standard 8 1/2” x 11” and you must use 12 point type, 1.5 line spacing and 1 inch margins on all sides. Applications that are not prepared according to stated guidelines will be assessed up to a 10-point penalty. To review a sample narrative page, contact the OCA.
1. Primary purpose and mission of the lead organization.
2. a. Description of the proposed project, its objectives, how the objectives will be realized, the need for the project, who the target audiences are and how the project fulfills the organization’s mission.
2. b. How city funds will be used, if awarded, and cost per person.
3. Description of the educational and/or artistic quality of the project(s).
4. Description of how the project will provide arts programming to previously unreached or undeserved audiences at an affordable price and increase the availability of quality arts experiences to all Columbia residents, including how the project will be accessible to individuals with disabilities.
5. a. Description of the promotion and publicity plan as it relates directly to the project.
5. b. Description of the organization’s ability to complete the project successfully.
5. c. Description of methods used in developing funding support for the project, other than this request.