Section 12-73 Requirements for domestic partnership.
Prior to the adoption of Ord. 21416 on 09/04/2012, Section 12-73 read as follows.
To establish a domestic partnership, two (2) individuals must file a joint declaration
domestic partnership with the
health department affirming that they:
(1) have resided together for at least six months,
(2) each intends to reside with the other and share the
common necessities of life,
(3) are each 18 years of age or older,
(4) are mentally competent to contract,
(5) are not related by blood closer than would bar marriage
in the State of Missouri,
(6) are not married to any person other than their domestic
(7) are each other's sole domestic partner.
(Ord. No. 20230, § 1. 4-6-09)