Prior to the adoption of Ord. 17278 on 05/06/2002, Section 12A-32 read as follows.

    A land disturbance permit is required for any land disturbance activity including streets and utilities construction on any site in excess of two (2) acres one (1) acre. All applications for land disturbance permits shall be submitted on forms issued by the director and shall contain all information required by the director. Phased development of tracts larger than two (2) acres one (1) acre does not exempt the developer from the provisions of this chapter.

(Ord. No. 13019, § 1, 7-1-91; Ord. No. 13258, § 1, 3-2-92; Ord. No. 13859 § 1, 11-15-93)