Chapter 14 MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC*
Section 14-283 Parking for certain purposes prohibited.
No person shall park a vehicle upon any roadway for the principal purpose of:
(1) Displaying such vehicle for sale.
(3) Washing, greasing or repairing such vehicle, except
repairs necessitated by an
(4) Storage thereof by garages, dealers or other persons
when such storage is not incident to
the bona fide use of such vehicle.
(5) Storage of any detached trailer or van when the towing
unit has been disconnected or for
the purpose of transferring merchandise or freight from one vehicle to another.
(6) Selling goods, merchandise or products of any kind
from such vehicle
; except mobile
food vendors as lawfully permitted in this code
(Code 1964, § 12.515; Ord. No. 22045, § 1, 4-21-14)
State law reference(s)--Similar provisions, RSMo. § 300.455.
(Ord. 22045, Amended, 04/21/2014, Prior Text)