Chapter 14 MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC*
Section 14-283 Parking for certain purposes prohibited.
No person shall park a vehicle upon any roadway for the principal
(1) Displaying such vehicle for sale.
(3) Washing, greasing or repairing
such vehicle, except repairs necessitated by an
(4) Storage thereof by garages, dealers
or other persons when such storage is not incident to
the bona fide use of such vehicle.
(5) Storage of any detached trailer
or van when the towing unit has been disconnected or for
the purpose of transferring merchandise or freight from one vehicle to another.
(6) Selling goods, merchandise or
products of any kind from such vehicle.
(Code 1964, § 12.515)
State law reference(s)--Similar provisions, RSMo. § 300.455.