Chapter 14 MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC*
Section 14-392 Unmetered municipal parking lots.
(a) When signs are placed, erected or installed giving notice thereof, it shall
be unlawful for
any person other than an authorized officer or employee of the city or other authorized person, to
park a vehicle at any time upon the following described property owned by the city:
(1) Water and Light building lot. At Seventh Street,
north of and adjacent to the eastwest
(2) Grissum Building lot. On the north side of
Lakeview Avenue, adjacent to and west of the
(3) Public Works storage lot. Located adjacent
to and south of Chestnut Street and east of
the MKT Railroad right-of-way.
(4) Worley Street property. At the northwest corner of Worley Street
and West Boulevard
(b) It shall be unlawful for any person to stop, stand or park a vehicle in
any of the hereinafter
listed municipal parking lots, unless a parking sticker sold or issued under the authority of
section 14-393 of these ordinances shall be conspicuously displayed and permanently affixed to
(1) Municipal Building lot. The south thirty (30)
feet of the west one hundred (100) feet of
the paved area south of the municipal building and the paved area immediately east of such
(2) Fire, Police Building lot. At the southeast
corner of Sixth Street and Walnut, and
northeast of the Fire--Police Building.
(3) Eighth and Ash rental lot. At the northwest
corner of Eighth and Ash Streets, and the
southwest corner of Eighth Street and Park Avenue.
(4) Municipal Lot No. 7. Located north of Ash
Street, between Eighth and Ninth Streets.
(Code 1964, § 12.635; Ord. No. 14882 § 1, 6-17-96; Ord. No. 17159, § 1, 2-4-02)
(17159, Amended, 02/04/2002, Prior Text)