Chapter 19 PERSONNEL POLICIES, PROCEDURES, RULES AND REGULATIONS*
Section 19-161 Applicant screening process.
(a) The screening process of applicants shall include one
or any combination of the following
as determined by the director, in consultation with the department head:
(1) Oral interviews;
(2) Evaluation of experience;
(3) Education and training;
(4) Reference checks;
(5) Written examinations;
(6) Performance evaluations;
(7) Medical examinations;
(8) Intelligence tests;
(9) Psychological evaluations;
(10) Background investigations;
(11) Physical agility/dexterity tests;
(12) Other measures as the need arises.
(b) Reasonable measures shall be taken by the director to
establish the reliability and validity
of the various screening processes.
(Code 1964, § 22.825)