Section 2-253 Meetings; quorum; attendance.
Prior to the adoption of Ord. 21571 on 01/07/2013, Section 2-253 read as follows.
The powers and duties of the commission shall be to:
(1) Develop a master bike plan for
the city, such master plan being subject to periodic review
and revision by the commission based on changes in traffic patterns and other changes associated
with the growth of Columbia.
(2) Work in concert with the administration
in preparation and submission of yearly grant
(3) Implement the plan as money becomes
available according to priorities based on need
and cost of bike routes.
(4) Develop programs and methodology
for teaching proper bike use and registration.
(5) Advise the city council on issues relating to city
sidewalks, walkways and trails.
(Code 1964, § 2.2380; Ord. No. 15790, § 1, 10-19-98)