Chapter 22 PUBLIC WORKS AND IMPROVEMENTS*
Section 22-62 Sources.
The public improvement fund may be established and maintained
from any or all of the
(1) Appropriations from the general
funds when available.
(2) The proceeds from bond issues
as provided in the charter.
(3) Collections of special assessments
or special tax bills, and any interest thereon, levied or
issued for public work or condemnation of land theretofore paid for out of such public
(4) The proceeds from the sale of
special tax bills.
(5) Any other source permitted by
law or provided by ordinance.
(Code 1964, § 14.910)