Chapter 23 SIGNS*
Section 23-0.5 Purposes.
The purposes of these sign regulations are:
(1) To allow the effective use of
signs as a means of communication in the city;
(2) To maintain and enhance the city's
ability to attract sources of economic development
(3) To improve pedestrian and traffic
(4) To minimize possible adverse effects
of signs on nearby property;
(5) To bring all signs into compliance
with adopted regulations;
(6) To enable the fair and consistent
enforcement of these sign regulations.
(7) To maintain and enhance the appearance
of the community.
(Ord. No. 13191, § 1, 12-16-91)