Chapter 23 SIGNS*
Section 23-8.6 Temporary signs.
Temporary signs may be allowed subject to the following conditions:
(1) A permit in accordance with section
23-4 shall be required.
(2) Such signs shall not exceed thirty-two
(32) square feet in size or four (4) feet in height.
(3) The sign setback requirements
of this chapter shall apply.
(4) No person shall be allowed to
display a temporary sign or signs on a parcel of land for
more than fourteen (14) days in a calendar year.
(Ord. No. 13191, § 1, 12-16-91)