Section 27-213 Powers and duties.
Prior to the adoption of Ord. 16869 on 04/16/2001, Section 27-213 read as follows.
The board shall meet monthly to discuss the operations and
needs of the Columbia Terminal
and shippers. The powers of the board shall be solely advisory. In their deliberations and
discussions the board shall consider, but is not limited to, the following subjects:
(1) The capital improvements or maintenance
necessary for the efficient operation of the
(2) Operating budgets and staffing
(3) Service levels now existing and
(4) Rates and tariffs.
(5) The marketing of new and existing
(6) Matters of general railroad policy.
(Ord. No. 12209, § 1, 4-3-89)