Chapter 3 AIRPORT*
Section 3-41 Commercial use; generally.
(a) No person shall engage in any commercial enterprise at
the airport, without entering into a
contractual agreement with the city and obtaining all necessary licenses and permits.
(b) For purposes of this section, commercial enterprise shall
include but not be limited to the
(1) Repair and/or service aircraft;
(2) Store and handle aircraft;
(3) Sell new, used, or reconditioned
(4) Sell aircraft parts and accessories;
(5) Handle, store, or sell fuel, oil
or petroleum products;
(6) Operate a concession, vending
machine, automobile rental agency;
(7) Transport freight, mail or other
(8) Offer or provide passenger flight,
air taxi service, rental or charter;
(9) Operate a scheduled commercial
airline or scheduled commercial ground transportation
(10) Offer pilot instruction;
(11) Other commercial enterprise of
any sort or character.
(Ord. No. 10665, § 1(3.120), 8-5-85)