City of Columbia Meeting Calendar
View dates, times, locations and tentative agendas for city meetings using the link below.
City Council Meetings
City Council Meetings are generally held the first and third Mondays of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber located in City Hall, 701 E. Broadway. Meeting agendas are tentative and may change before the scheduled meeting.
- If you would like to make comments at the beginning of a council meeting you can submit your request online by completing the Scheduled Public Comment Form. Requests for scheduled public comment may also be submitted in writing to the City Manager’s Office, City Hall, Second Floor, 701 E Broadway, P.O. Box 6015, Columbia, Missouri 65205.
- If you would like to move a zoning related item from the consent agenda to old business, complete and submit this form prior to 12:00 noon the Wednesday before the council meeting at which the council bill is scheduled to be considered for passage.
- View the upcoming or a past council meeting agenda (January 2011 to current).
- View the CityStream Video of council meetings (April 2009 to current).
- View council meeting minutes
Board & Commission Meetings
View board and commission descriptions, duties, member lists, tentative agendas and minutes using the link below.
Special Accommodations & Interpreter Service
Members of the public may attend any open meeting. For requests for accommodations related to disability, please call 573-874-7214. In order to make appropriate accommodations, please make your request at least 72 hours before the posted meeting date.
If you would like to project images from a computer to the audience during the meeting, refer to the following guidelines: Instructions For Power Point Presentations In Council Chamber