Note: The Promoter of the event must obtain the temporary special event license
$30.00 application fee plus $5.00 per day per vendor / participant
- Maximum fee of $15.00 per vendor/participant.
If you are selling / serving food or drink, contact the Health Department at 573-874-7346.
Food Inspection Fee:
- $30.00 – 1 to 3 consecutive days
- $60.00 – 4 to 14 consecutive days
- If alcoholic beverages will be served outside the licensed premise, a caterers permit must be obtained
- Listing of vendors/participants
- Diagram of the event area that includes dimensions and location of vendors, tents, etc.
- Certificate of insurance naming City of Columbia as additional insured
- Letter or lease agreement from property owners where event is being held
- MO Sales Tax number must be obtained from MO Dept. of Revenue, 573-751-2836 (if required)
- If you set up tents or display signs, contact the Building & Site Development Division at 573-874-7474
- Area must be ADA accessible
- Security for the event, if necessary
- Parking arrangements