Slideshow of photos taken during of the construction progress made the week of July 21-25, 2008.
Narratives from the slideshow
- Masons work to complete the south wall of the apparatus bay despite heavy overnight and early morning rain.
- Plumbers continue to install drain and vent pipes in the restroom areas of the living quarters.
- The south wall in the apparatus bay is finished and awaits curing before a stud wall is erected to the roof line.
- View looking NW from SE after another rainy day.
- Work is almost complete by the masons on the interior concrete block walls.