Slideshow of photos taken during of the construction progress made the week of May 19-23, 2008.
Narratives from the slideshow
- May 19, 2008 - A view of the site looking from the north.
- May 19, 2008 - Electric sub-contractors and iron workers prepare the apparatus bay area for the concrete floor.
- May 19, 2008 - Grade work is completed on the Green Meadows side of the apparatus bay.
- May 20, 2008 - A load of metal wall studs awaits the framers who are scheduled to begin the week of May 27th.
- May 20, 2008 - General contractor cutting a form for the apparatus bay floor to be poured next week.
- May 20, 2008 - The area which will become the apparatus driveway from Greenmeadows is close to grade. Lake 7 should be history.
- May 20, 2008 - Workers spread gravel and work on the forms in preparation for the concrete the week of May 27th.
- May 21, 2008 - Iron workers continue to lay in reinforcing steel mesh on the apparatus bay floors.
- May 21, 2008 - Perlins are braced in place which will form a lip at the apparatus bay entrances to prevent water from coming into the bays.
- May 21, 2008 - Small section of storm water drain to be installed on the south side of the property.
- May 21, 2008 - Steelworkers lay down reinforcing mesh on top of the moisture barrier in the apparatus bay floor area.