Slideshow of photos taken during of the construction progress made the week of April 28 - May 3, 2008.
Narratives from the slideshow
- The plumbing work continues to take shape in the public areas and living quarters.
- Framing for anticipated pouring of the floor continues.
- Electrical work continues in the public areas and living quarters. The electrical distribution room risers are coming up from the floor.
- Footings are dug and reinforcing steel is in place for several porches, patio areas, and stoops.
- Overhead view of the progress from Green Meadows Circle looking east.
- Water main pipe for domestic and fire protection water is being delivered to the site.
- Floor drains, sometimes referred to as 'trench drains' are delivered to the site. These will be installed in the center of each apparatus bay.
- The domestic and fire protection water main is being installed.
- Electrical conduit from the public areas and living quarters is installed and runs to the electrical distribution room.
- The domestic and fire protection water main is set and in place.
- Main floor drain 'pit' is delivered and installed in the southern most apparatus bay.
- View of the main floor drain 'pit'. All other floor drains in the apparatus bay will connect to this pit.
- The concrete pad for the electrical transformer located on the east side of the site has been poured and awaits the transformer to be mounted the week of May 5th weather permitting.
- More rain the night before soaked the site. Little work is able to be done.
- Lake 7 forms after heavy rains where the apparatus drive off of Green Meadows will eventually be built.