Slideshow of photos taken during of the construction progress made the week of May 5-9, 2008.
Narratives from the slideshow
- Work was rained out on May 5 and 9th.
- Plastic vapor barrier is placed on top of the gravel under the concrete floor scheduled to be poured the week of May 12th.
- Styrofoam insulation board is laid along the edges of the floor and footings.
- Plumbing sub-contractors layout the lines for the floor drains in the bays.
- An overhead view from west to east of future Fire Station No. 7.
- Footings are poured for the trench floor drain assembly.
- Columbia Water and Light employee's install the electric service riser which will feed the station.
- Reinforcing steel forms are laid into the space where the trench drains in the bay will be installed.
- Plumbing sub-contractors work in the mud to install the trench drains in the southern most apparatus bay.
- A section of trench drain is lowered into place.
- The west sections of floor drains in the south apparatus bay are completed.