Below you will find information on sexuality education programs
offered by the Health Department especially designed for parents
and their children.
Hot Topic Nights:
- Click here to view the Spring 2014 Hot Topic Nights program
- appropriate for teens 14-17 years of age
- hot topic nights explore the questions and mysteries about relationships
and sexuality that teens often have
- join us for a fun, interactive
evening of learning more about yourself and those around you
- at the ARC from 6:30-8:00 PM
To learn more about adolescent health, please visit our external website directory.