- 2014 Columbia/Boone County Community Health Improvement Plan can be found here.
Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health & Human Services 2014 Annual Report can be found here.
The 2013 Environmental Health Annual Report can be found here.
- The 2013 Animal Control Annual Health Report can be found here.
A digital version of the 2013 Columbia/Boone County Community Health Assessment has been broken down by section and can be viewed by clicking on the following links:
Roadmap to a Vibrant, Diverse, and Healthy Community
Phase One: Organize for Success/Partnership Development
Phase Two: Visioning
Phase Three: The Four Assessments
Forces of Change Assessment
Local Public Health System Assessment
Community Health Status Assessment
Community Themes and Strengths Assessment
Phase Four: Identify Strategic Issues
Phase Five: Formulating Goals and Strategies
Phase Six: The Action Cycle
Physical copies of the Community Health Assessment can be viewed in the following locations:
- Boone County Commission - 801 East Walnut, Rm. 333, Columbia, MO
- Centralia Public Library - 210 S. Jefferson St, Centralia, MO
- Southern Boone County Public Library - 109 N. Main St, Ashland, MO
- Columbia Public Library - 100 W. Broadway, Columbia, MO
- Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services - 1005 W. Worley, Columbia, MO
- Real Teen Resources (June 2010)
- 2009 Department Summary
- 2013 Enivronmental Health Annual Report
- 2013 Animal Control Annual Report
- Expanding Public Transit in Columbia, MO: A Health Impact Assessment
- Assessing the Impact of a Transportation Utility Fee in Columbia, MO: A Health Impact Assessment
Return to Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services.