Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
We are closed on these holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. If the holiday is on a Saturday, we are closed the Friday before. If the holiday is on a Sunday, we are closed the Monday after.
1005 W. Worley - map
P.O. Box 6015
Columbia, MO 65203
If you're coming to us by city bus, we're located on the 103 Green West Loop. Click here for more information.
- Department Switchboard (573) 874-7355
- Environmental Public Health (573) 874-7346
- For food handlers and alcohol server information, food safety inspections, lagoons and septic systems, and environmental complaints such as weeds, trash, sewage, or other nuisances
- Animal Control (573) 449-1888
- For services such as rabies and animal welfare education, low cost or free spay/neuter option, animal cruelty and other complaints, and lost pets.
- Human Services (573) 874-7488
- For social services including medication assistance, pregnancy support, and more
- For utility assistance - (573) 817-6430
- Community Health ("the clinic") (573) 874-7356
- For services such as immunizations (or shots), STD testing, or to report a communicable disease during normal business hours
- WIC (573) 874-7384
- For the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program
- Emergency/Disease Reporting (24/7) - 1-800-392-0272
- Administration (573) 817-6441
- For media inquiries or for all other services
What is Public Health?
We work to improve the health, safety and well-being of our community. It's more than individual health, it's creating an environment where healthy is the easier option. These videos help explain it.
No one will be denied services for inability to pay, but all patients will be asked to pay according to our fee schedule.