What is CoMO Connect?
- CoMO Connect is a Strategic plan for the future of Columbia's transit system needs.
- CoMO Connect is an Innovative concept and process.
- CoMO Connect is Responsive to our customers & stakeholders.
- CoMO Connect is designed for Growth.
Maps of New Proposed Routes
What about a Downtown Route?
In this new system, we are also designing a downtown orbiter route and we need your input. Over the last several years, various downtown routes have been in operation with varying levels of success. Three different options for a downtown route have been proposed for the new system and the purpose of this survey is to determine if any of these routes fit the needs of the public at large.
City Council Work Session
Columbia Transit presented project Como Connect to the Columbia City Council at a work session on May 22, 2013.
- View the work session.
- View the staff presentation slides.
- Maps which staff referenced which were not in the slide presentation can be viewed by clicking on the map links below. Be aware that these are large files which may cause long download times and are best viewed in their native size of 36 by 48 inches. For a quick reference of the most recent route drafts, please view the route guides available above under "Maps of New Proposed Routes."
The council advised staff to move forward with the project. As the project moves forward, we will use these pages to post information on everything Como Connect.