Skip top Navigation.
Translate this page
Who is Eligible?
- Eligibility for service is directly dependent upon the individual’s inability to use the regular “fixed route” buses.
- All Para-Transit riders must complete an application certifying their Para-Transit eligibility.
- All applications must be verified by a physician, licensed health care professional, or rehabilitation professional.
- Visitors who are certified by another city will be presumed eligible for a period of 21 days. After 21 days, visitors will be required to complete a local application for certification.
How do I get an application for Para-Transit Service?
- Applications can be printed electronically.
- Applications are available at the Wabash Station, 126 North Tenth Street.
- Request to have an application mailed to you by calling 573-874-7290.