The Vision Committee is responsible for managing the vision process and writing the vision plan on behalf of the community.
The committee includes representatives from discussion groups that will focus on specific subjects of interest to Columbians. These Citizen Topic Groups will be identified later this year and start meeting in January 2007.
- M. Dianne Drainer, Executive Director, Mizzou Flagship Council - Co-Chair
- Jeffrey Williams, Ph.D, Director of Access and Urban Outreach, University of Missouri – Columbia - Co-Chair
- Robert G. Bailey, Director, The Center for The Study of Dispute Resolution, University of Missouri School of Law
- Lynda Baumgartner, owner, Image Technologies of Missouri
- Kevin Brown, author/athlete
- Bill Costello, Woodruff Sweitzer
- Tina Ehrhardt, ABC Laboratories, Inc.
- Louesa Runge Fine, State Farm Insurance Companies
- Kim Stonecipher-Fisher, New York Life
- Tim Klocko, Stephens College
- Sally Beth Lyon, Columbia Public Schools
- Al Price, retired, Boone County National Bank
- Sarah Read, The Communications Center, Inc.
- B. Daniel Simon, attorney
- Pieter Van Waarde, Woodcrest Chapel
- Mary “Becky” Wagner, broker-owner, RealtyNET
- Susan Williams, dental hygienist
- Toney Lowery, senior parks planner, Columbia Department of Parks and Recreation
- Dee Dokken, citizen
- Dan Goldstein, research scientist, Northwest Research Associates
- Dave Overfelt, graduate student and teacher of sociology, University of Missouri
- Nick Peckham, architect, Peckham & Wright Architects, Inc.
- Jo Sapp, author
- Kay Callison, executive director, American Audio Prose Library
- Steve Spellman, trust officer, Boone County National Bank
- December 18, 2007
- October 17, 2007
- September 18, 2007
- July 17, 2007
- June, 19, 2007
- May 15, 2007
- April 17, 2007
- March 13, 2007
- January 20, 2007
- January 16, 2007
- December 13, 2006
- November 9, 2006