The City of Columbia wants to provide the best experience possible for our website users.
Please take a 10 minute website satisfaction survey.
Your feedback will help use to determine the satisfaction with our new website and to continually improve our web services.
Some great new features include:
- Home page content has been tabbed to provide a neat and tidy appearance.
- Information Center: includes the top services citizens are using.
- New and featured: highlights featured content on the website.
- City Calendar: provides links to upcoming city events.
- Resident Guide: is a directory of useful community information.
- Primary navigation hover tabs are populated based on popular searches for the past 2 months.
- New navigation features include an A-Z City Services directory, browse by category and full site map option. Items that are trending in a category or a-z list are highlighted.
- The search feature automatically displays services as a user types in the search box.
- Scrolling announcements are displayed on the city’s main page and department home pages.
- Social Media integration is built into the design and language translation and font resize options are displayed on every page.
- A full mobile website option is provided; mobile users may switch between the full and mobile versions.