Columbia Water & Light
For questions or concerns regarding your utility bill, please follow this link:
Utility Accounts and Billing — Finance Department
Electric Outage Map: view reported outages
Report water or electric service problems: 573-875-2555
Items of special interest
- Electric bond issue presentation to City Council on Dec. 15, 2014. Includes information about financial state of utility, capital improvement plan project list and how projects will be funded.
- Broadband Study Report: June 2014
- Water Quality Report and complete water testing results
- Renewable Energy Portfolio overview
- Video: 2014 Renewable Energy Report
See the progress of Columbia's energy efficiency efforts. Watch a video about Columbia Water & Light's Efficiency Score.
Columbia Water & Light Strategic Plan
Proposed Electric Transmission Line Project Information: Sign up for e-mail project updates.
- Source Water Protection Plan
SURVEY: Do you want money to get rid of your extra refrigerator?
Information about water Boil Advisories/Orders
- Facilities Connection Requirements: for the electric system
- Conservation Tips Videos: Short videos on do-it-yourself energy and water efficiency projects.
- Try out our online energy audit to see how you can be more energy efficient!
- Have an Energy Star qualified home with our Home Performance program.
Columbia Water and Light is owned by the citizens of Columbia and welcomes your feedback. (e-mail: wlmail@GoColumbiaMo.com) Please let us know if you have problem finding information or would like something added to our web site.
Please see our contact page to reach us during office hours.