Columbia Water & Light
For questions or concerns regarding your utility bill, please follow this link:
Utility Accounts and Billing — Finance Department
Electric Outage Map: view reported outages
Report water or electric service problems: 573-875-2555
Items of special interest
- Electric bond issue presentation to City Council on Dec. 15, 2014. Includes information about financial state of utility, capital improvement plan project list and how projects will be funded.
Proposed Electric Transmission Line Project Information: Sign up for e-mail project updates.
Broadband Study Report: June 2014
- Water Quality Report and complete water testing results
- Renewable Energy Portfolio overview
- Video: 2014 Renewable Energy Report
See the progress of Columbia's energy efficiency efforts. Watch a video about Columbia Water & Light's Efficiency Score.
Columbia Water & Light Strategic Plan
- Source Water Protection Plan
SURVEY: Do you want money to get rid of your extra refrigerator?
Information about water Boil Advisories/Orders
- Facilities Connection Requirements: for the electric system
- Conservation Tips Videos: Short videos on do-it-yourself energy and water efficiency projects.
- Try out our online energy audit to see how you can be more energy efficient!
- Have an Energy Star qualified home with our Home Performance program.
Columbia Water and Light is owned by the citizens of Columbia and welcomes your feedback. (e-mail: wlmail@GoColumbiaMo.com) Please let us know if you have problem finding information or would like something added to our web site.
Please see our contact page to reach us during office hours.