Columbia Water & Light is pleased to offer you Energy Depot®, a set of online tools and resources to help you better understand and manage your home energy use and costs.
You will need to register for this site but there is no charge for the service. You will need your electric and gas billing history to complete the home energy audit service, under the Energy Profile link.
Here are some of the ways you can monitor your energy consumption with the Energy Depot® web site:
Energy Profile service
- Complete a do-it-yourself home energy audit and receive a report online.
- Receive a personalized energy profile with an estimate of your energy costs for equipment and appliances.
- Learn specific things you can do to be energy efficient.
- Quickly estimate the annual energy use and costs for any of your electric equipment or appliances.
- Compare your existing heating and cooling system or water heater to a new system and compare the options available to you.
- Determine how soon you can pay for the new system through energy savings.
- Get answers to your energy questions.
- Use the Frequently Asked Questions section to answer questions regarding home energy use.
Click here to enter the Energy Depot® site.
To request a free onsite Energy Audit or phone consultation with a Columbia Water & Light staff person, use our online form or call 874-7325.