Columbia Water & Light
For questions or concerns regarding your utility bill, please follow this link:
Utility Accounts and Billing — Finance Department
Electric Outage Map: view reported outages
Report water or electric service problems: 573-875-2555
Items of special interest
- Details about the disinfection process of Columbia's water system
- Proposed Electric Transmission Line Project Information:Open house on Wednesday, September 30 at Rockbridge High School from 6 - 8 pm.
- Water Quality Report and Complete Water Testing Results
Demand Side Management Report See the progress of Columbia's energy efficiency efforts.
- Renewable Energy Portfolio overview
- Broadband Study Report: June 2014
Columbia Water & Light Strategic Plan
SURVEY: Do you want money to get rid of your extra refrigerator?
- Facilities Connection Requirements: for the electric system
- Conservation Tips Videos: Short videos on do-it-yourself energy and water efficiency projects.
- Try out our online energy audit to see how you can be more energy efficient!
- Have an Energy Star qualified home with our Home Performance program.
- Source Water Protection Plan
- Long Range Water Study
- Water Cost of Service Study
- Columbia Water Plant Expansion Study
- Water Quality Report and complete water testing results
- Information about water Boil Advisories/Orders
Columbia Water and Light is owned by the citizens of Columbia and welcomes your feedback. (e-mail: wlmail@GoColumbiaMo.com) Please let us know if you have problem finding information or would like something added to our web site.
Please see our contact page to reach us during office hours.