A complete application package shall be submitted prior to 12 PM on the
application deadline date as indicated on "Calendar
and Filing Deadlines" (dates are subject to change) to the Planning and
Development Department prior to the commencement of project/request reviews.
An application will be considered completed upon submittal of:
- A completed application
- Full payment of applicable fees
- Completion of the associated worksheets (if applicable)
Incomplete applications may result in processing delays.
Review Application with Fee Schedule is an inclusive application form. Summary Fee Schedule
The application form shall be completed for the following types of
planning and development related review requests:
- Annexation & permanent zoning
- Concept reviews for Planned Development and
- Easement vacations for utilities, rights-of-ways and dedications /
- Final, Preliminary and Replats of Subdivision
- Planned Districts and Major / Minor Amendments (revisions)
- Rezoning / Zoning
- Variances to the Subdivision Regulations or other development
Associated worksheets referenced within the Development Review Application are shown below.
Please contact the Planning
and Development Department (e-mail) with questions regarding
the application process or specific worksheets.